How to apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement aligned to the job description. Please highlight which role you are applying for in your application and keep your supporting statement to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV - we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please let us have details of two referees – we will only approach these for candidates proceeding to final panel and after we have discussed these further with you.
- Please make sure you complete your application by the closing dates as outlined below. No applications will be accepted once long listing for the post has begun.
- Following long listing you will be contacted directly by Penna to update you on the status of your application.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement via the links below:
Strategic Director of Customer & Digital Services
For further information please contact Julie Towers on 07764 791 736 or email Julie.Towers@penna.com or Chiara Sabato on 07540 706 547 or email Chiara.Sabato@penna.com
Please ensure that you have read the Job Profile for the role in detail. Your supporting statement must be aligned to the criteria outlined in the Person Specification.
The following timetable sets out key dates in our recruitment process for these roles. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date (All roles)||Friday 28th June 2019 Midnight|
|Longlisting meeting (All roles)||Friday 5th July 2019|
|Technical interviews dates||w/c 8th July|
|Shortlisting meeting||Wednesday 17th July 2019|
|Final Panel dates||w/c 22nd July|
|Final Panel date for Head of Planning role only||Thursday 1st August 2019|
For a confidential discussion about these roles, please contact the consultant named under each role above.